Hanis Yulina

Bonjour!

Welcome to my simple blog, i`m Hanis Yulina..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox,



Buddies


Tagboard!


Do leave ur message here




Blog Archive


Big Claps

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Hanis Yulina
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
I love her songs !
Sunday 5 May 2013
18:22




Hi , dear readers .. !


I felt so bored right now .. and the only things that is in my mind is create post about her .. don't you want to know who is she ? then , let me tell you who is she .. she is the most beautiful and cute girl i have seen and i do admire her .. i admire her because i love her songs .. and one of her songs that i love most is love story .. ^^ she is Taylor swift ..

now , you are already know her .. i heard that many people didn't like her because all of her songs are telling about bad guys .. but , i think that is not her fault to tell about her love story .. that's her right to do whatever she wants .. whether she wants to tell her feelings through her songs or not .. as we know , anybody have their own right to do what they want .. am i right ? if you are disagree with me , you can tell me , okay !

sincerely from me , HY ..








Labels:


Thanks for reading ♥


1
|