Hanis Yulina

Bonjour!

Welcome to my simple blog, i`m Hanis Yulina..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox,



Buddies


Tagboard!


Do leave ur message here




Blog Archive


Big Claps

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor:Hanis Yulina
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
Oh my Final Exam !
Tuesday 14 May 2013
03:53




Hi , dear readers !


there's been a week  i didn't made an entry .. sorry for that ! i am really busy for final exam preparation .. hopefully , i made a perfect preparation for my final exam and my first paper is on 5th of june .. i really getting a ittle bit nervous even i had through it for three semester .. now i'm 4th semester student .. it means that this is my 4th final exam .. wish me luck , okay !



by the way , i want to wish good luck too for those that will be having final exam like me .. Ganbatte ne ! and don't forget to study smart not study hard .. ! peace no war (^_^)v

that's all for this entry .. i have to continuing my revision right now .. i'll miss you so much !










Labels:


Thanks for reading ♥


1
|